Monday, August 6, 2012

Sad blog! Ready for a makeover!!!

The blog has been looking a little sad lately! Haven't uploaded much in a while! There is a very good reason for that and that is because I have been working so much and shooting SOO many fabulous people that I try to get the CDs of pictures out first, then blog later :) I have also decided to change it up and make monthly posts. This way I can save some time and actually be able to show some previews on here! I will upload stuff as I go, but it will all be in categories by month. Now, this is only temporary. Sooner than later this sad little blogspot address is getting a serious facelift!! It is in the works as we speak! Don't forget to keep checking Lauren Miller Photography on facebook because there is always new stuff there. Stay tuned - adding July's sessions tonight!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment