Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Candice + John - Engagement

I am soooo stinkin excited that my best friend Candice and John are getting married! I never in a million years thought we would both meet such fantastic guys and get married within 6 months of each other!! Candice and I are best friends from college so being asked to take these pictures and her bridal portraits is such an honor! Happy to be a bridesmaid, not a photographer, the day of the wedding. That will be even more fun! These pictures were taken down in Charleston and I must say that the balloons and the bikes were genius! Such fun and amazing shots. April 27th will be the best day of their lives and I cannot WAIT to celebrate with them! Love you both with my whole heart!!!


My favorite picture!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment