Friday, February 10, 2012

Kimberly and Ryan - Engagement

Meet Kimberly and Ryan! I grew up with Kimberly and was thrilled when she asked me to photograph her September, Charleston wedding! This couple loves Folly Beach so we met down there to get some good shots of them on what turned out to be a pretty warm February day at the beach! We strolled through downtown Folly and it was a fantastic and colorful background for pictures. Kimberly's outfit is my all time favorite for portraits! She has such great style and her bright colors looked awesome with the fun buildings! Good job, Kimmie! I've known Kimberly for probably 17 years but just met Ryan. Such a great guy!! He reminds me of Owen from Grey's Anatomy - and we all know I love Owen from Grey's anatomy! They seem to have so much fun together and I can't wait until September 1st!








No comments:

Post a Comment