Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Baby Berglind Announcement!

My cousins Erin and Mark are having a baby!!!! I always love when my clients have good news, but this is even cooler because this baby will be my cousin!! So happy for them. They asked me to take these precious pictures of them for their New Years card which would double as their pregnancy announcement. Such a cute idea! It turned out great. I hope to do this again with some other LMP fans :) Congrats to the Berglinds. Can't wait to meet little baby B in July!!


We decided to use this big 5 as the new total number of berglinds, when you include Bowman and Brooks. I use this building a lot and am glad I finally got to use the 5 for something!!


This is for Aunt Peg. She has one adorable grandson already but he is a gamecock. At least this babe will say Go Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment