Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blair and Samantha

So I had these new prop ideas that I wanted to try out and these two precious children volunteered to model for me. I could not have found better subjects!! Such happy babies!! I went to high school with their sweet mother and father, so I know where they get it! We did these pictures in my grandparents' huge backyard. My grandparents were amazing photographer assistants! I will definitely be using that backdrop again. We put Samantha in the crib and the "hot air balloon" while Blair played with my Papa at the creek. They had such a good time, and I'm not just talking about Mimi and Papa :) Thanks so much Katie, Samantha, Blair, Mimi and Papa! What a fun day and ADORABLE pictures.





I absolutely love Blair's little smirk in this one of her and Samantha!

I also love how Samantha makes this face with her lips poked out! Such animated little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment