Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Randy Chamberlin

So I was once again blessed with the opportunity to hang out with my FAVORITE wedding photographer, Jana Candler, last weekend! Jana, thank you so much for letting me go with you to these weddings :) This wedding was gorgeous! It was at The Cliffs at Glassy up in the mountains and the backdrop for these pictures was unbelievable, not to mention the people we were photographing. We had such a good time. I try my hardest not to get in the way of Jana while she's doing her thing. There aren't many with the bride and groom looking at my camera, but I did okay lurking in the background! Congrats Rachel and Randy! PS: Everyone check out Jana's pictures in the link above. I can't even describe how talented Jana is, so see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment