Monday, April 4, 2011

Facebook fan page and "Pictures in the Park"

Hello everyone! Most of you already have, but for those who have not, check out the Lauren Miller Photography Facebook fan page! I always post sneak peeks the day of the shoot and it's also where you can find all the hot deals and promotions before I put them on the blog. Be a fan and get in on the photo contests and drawings for free sessions :) LOVE social media!!


One more thing: I am running a special in April for mini sessions in Greenville. Email me at laurenmillerphotography@gmail.com to book a 30 minute spot on any of the 3 days. I'll have some props there, but you can bring your favorite toys or outfits - even pets! The $40 will get you the 30 minute session and a disk of high resolution images.



No comments:

Post a Comment